Nathan D. Clark is heavily involved in his community and as an philanthropist. He runs a non-profit property that helps people that suffer from addiction and other issues.
Are you looking for a Miami defense attorney that will treat your case with precision, excellence and diligence? Are you looking for an attorney that will keep you informed about your case? Make an appointment today with Attorney Nathan D. Clark.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Former Assistant Regional Counsel 2007-2014 Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel, Third Region, Florida
The Rodney Thaxton "Against All Odds" Award, May 2009, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Miami Chapter
Connect on Facebook?
- Should You Accept a Plea Agreement if Charged with a Criminal Offense? March 16, 2018
- What to Do if You Have Been Arrested for Domestic Abuse March 16, 2018
- Secrecy in Texas Grand Jury Proceedings: The Accused’s Right to Prosecutorial Silence * January 18, 2018
- Under fire, Miami-Dade nursing home closing its pediatric unit A Miami-Dade nursing home is closing its much-maligned pediatric unit, amid a controversy over the shunting of disabled children into institutions January 18, 2018
- Criminal Defense Attorney Nathan D. Clark, Esq. on The O’Reilly Factor May 17, 2017